How to benefit from IOTA and its ECOSYSTEM
We are witnessing the hyper growth of the Blockchain phenomenon while many people still think Blockchains are fraudulent Cryptocurrencies. The IOTA ECOSYSTEM NIGHT will help you understand the latest developments and answers questions regarding innovative DLT technologies like IOTA that will change our world to a better place. It will also help you to understand how you can personally benefit from the IOTA Ecosystem.
Parallel to the Berlin Blockchain Week we host a great panel and are excited to meet national and international members of the Community consisting of DLT Enthusiasts, Futurists, Innovation Managers, Entrepreneurs and Corporate Minds as well as Tech Minds, Society Changers & Rule Breakers in our first IOTA ECOSYSTEM NIGHT in BERLIN.
Learn more about IOTA and it’s ECOSYSTEM to understand how you can personally benefit from IOTA and it’s unique positioning in the Internet of Things.
Learn and discuss the disruptive power of the 3rd Generation Blockchain IOTA with experienced members of the vibrant IOTA Blockchain Scene of Berlin.
– Listen to easy understandable introductions and overviews of the IOTA Technology from IOTA academies
– Get to know more about actual and brand new Use-Cases from Innovation Labs working in this field
– Get the latest updates direct from the IOTA Foundation about the technology as well as the idea of the IOTA Ecosystem
– Learn about the new IOTA multi-partner collaboration models and how to engage with the IOTA Foundation to solve real-world problems
6:30 PM – ENTRY
7:00 PM – WELCOME
– Schüco Showroom and its purpose
– Schüco as an IOT company and it’s future
(Oliver Hans, Innovation Manager, Schüco & Till Wöhler,
Showroom Manager, Schüco)
7:10 PM – TOPIC 1: IOTA IN A NUTSHELL
– Benefits for business & society coming from DLTs
– Evolution (3 Generations of Blockchains and where we stand
– All about IOTA as an Open Source Technology
Speaker: Arne Flick (CEO, IOT1 Academy)
7:25 PM – TOPIC 2: IOTA USE CASES
– Overview of the most important and most recent Use-Cases of
– Innovation outlook: the DLT Future lies ahead of us
– How to develop own ideas and use the IOTA Ecosystem as a base for new start-ups
Speaker: Regine Haschka-Helmer (Founder Seedlab, IOTA
7:35 PM – TOPIC 3: IOTA TECHNOLOGY
– What actually happens in the background when I send a transaction?
– Updates on IOTA, e.g. Status Coordinator, Private Tangle and
other important IOTA topics
Speaker: Jan Pauseback (Senior Technical Analyst, IOTA
7:45 PM – TOPIC 4: IOTA ECOSYSTEM
– All about the IOTA Ecosystem and the multi-partner collaboration models
– How could you work with IOTA as a Startup or Company
– How to co-innovate valuable solutions on the Tangle, together with the IOTA Foundation.
Speaker: Janna Zielinski (Head of Strategic Projects, IOTA Foundation)
7:55 PM – OPEN DISCUSSION & DRINKS
– Get together
– DLT Discussion
– Drinks & Fingerfood
10:00 PM – END OF EVENT
Date and Time: 27th of March from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM (CET)
Location: Schüco International KG Showroom Berlin – Schlüterstraße 40, 10707 Berlin